Sun Salutation Videos >>
All these Sun Salutations were filmed in the west side of Maui. The original clips were shot with 2 cameras and used for the second series sequence of Sun Salutations but I wanted to bring you the sun shot.
Most of these clips are shot into the sun making it hard to see what is going on.
The narration is also left out so that you can appreciate the artistic scenery and calmness these yoga videos bring. It is a wonderful gift to be able to freely sequence in the sun and it is my pleasure to share this gift with you..
Yoga is an art and these videos bring you a grain of sand in the art of sequencing…
Love and blessings
Description: Lateral Warrior 2 Double Blend
Warrior 2 is used twice to split up the other lateral poses that are performed.
Use poses twice or 3 times in a flow to feature that pose.
Sun Salutation Instructions
1. Exhale in the mountain pose. Tadasana
2. Inhale stretch up.
3. Exhale down into a forward bend. Uttanasana
4. Inhale and step one leg back. Lunge Pose
5. Exhale back into Downward Dog pose. Adho Mukha Svanasana
6. Inhale forward to the push up position. Adho Mukha Dandasana
8. Inhale into Cobra Pose. Bhujangasana
9. Exhale lower the chest and raise the legs into Locust pose. Salabhasana
Inhale into Cobra Pose deeper and this time looking up.
11. Exhale back into Downward Dog pose.
12. Inhale forward a little releasing out of Downward Dog pose slightly.
13. Exhale back into One Leg Downward Dog pose. Eka Pada Adho Muka Svanasana
14. Inhale forward into a Lunge Pose.
15. Exnhale into a one leg standing forward bend. Parsvottanasana
16. Inhale forward into a Lunge Pose.
19. Exhale into Extended Side Angle Pose. Parsvakonasana.
20. Inhale into Warrior 2 pose.
21. Exhale into Triangle pose. Trikonasana
22. Inhale forward into a Lunge Pose.
23. Exhale into a standing forward bend. Uttanasana
24. Inhale into the Chair pose. Utkatasana
25. Exhale into the mountain pose. Tadasana
more about Sun Salutations
Vinyasa Yoga Suggestions
This sequence should be performed on the other side in the same order.
Swap Warrior 2 for Warrior 1 and see how you like the flow.
more about Vinyasa Yoga