Sun Salutation Videos >>
All these Sun Salutations were filmed in the west side of Maui. The original clips were shot with 2 cameras and used for the second series sequence of Sun Salutations but I wanted to bring you the sun shot.
Most of these clips are shot into the sun making it hard to see what is going on.
The narration is also left out so that you can appreciate the artistic scenery and calmness these yoga videos bring. It is a wonderful gift to be able to freely sequence in the sun and it is my pleasure to share this gift with you..
Yoga is an art and these videos bring you a grain of sand in the art of sequencing…
Love and blessings
Description: Warrior 2 in Triangles
Shows a simple lateral flow that is smooth and easy to follow. Triangle pose is a great lead in and lead out pose for many of the standing poses. Warrior 2 in blended in to strengthen the legs.
Sun Salutation Instructions
1. Exhale in the mountain pose. Tadasana
2. Inhale stretch up.
3. Exhale down into a forward bend and hold of flow in the pose to loosen up the hamstrings. Uttanasana
4. Inhale and step one leg back. Lunge Pose
5. Exhale back into Downward Dog pose. Adho Mukha Svanasana
6. Inhale forward to the push up position. Adho Mukha Dandasana
8. Inhale into Cobra Pose. Bhujangasana
9. Exhale lower the chest and raise the legs into Locust pose. Salabhasana
Inhale into Cobra Pose deeper and this time looking up.
11. Exhale back into Downward Dog pose.
12. Inhale forward a little releasing out of Downward Dog pose slightly.
13. Exhale back into One Leg Downward Dog pose. Eka Pada Adho Muka Svanasana
14. Inhale forward into a Lunge Pose.
15. Exhale into Triangle pose.
16. Inhale into Warrior 2 pose.
17. Exhale into Triangle pose.
18. Inhale forward into a Lunge Pose.
19. Exhale into a standing forward bend. Uttanasana
20. Inhale into the Chair pose. Utkatasana
21. Exhale into the mountain pose. Tadasana
more about Sun Salutations
Vinyasa Yoga Suggestions
The simplest flows can be some of the smoothest and most enjoyable to practice. Warrior 2 pose can be replaced with many other standing poses and the flow still feels smooth.
more about Vinyasa Yoga