Sun Salutation Videos >>
All these Sun Salutations were filmed in the west side of Maui. The original clips were shot with 2 cameras and used for the second series sequence of Sun Salutations but I wanted to bring you the sun shot.
Most of these clips are shot into the sun making it hard to see what is going on.
The narration is also left out so that you can appreciate the artistic scenery and calmness these yoga videos bring. It is a wonderful gift to be able to freely sequence in the sun and it is my pleasure to share this gift with you..
Yoga is an art and these videos bring you a grain of sand in the art of sequencing…
Love and blessings
Description: Warrior 2 Side Flow
This flow demonstrates how you can flow in and out of 2 yoga poses. The poses are Warrior 2 and Extended Side angle. Other poses are blended into the sun salutation creating a smooth flow.
Sun Salutation Instructions
1. Exhale in the mountain pose. Tadasana
2. Inhale stretch up.
3. Exhale down into a forward bend. Uttanasana
4. Inhale and step the right leg back. Lunge Pose
5. Exhale back into Downward Dog pose. Adho Mukha Svanasana
6. Inhale forward to the push up position. Adho Mukha Dandasana
8. Inhale into Cobra Pose. Bhujangasana
9. Exhale back into Downward Dog pose. Hold and Inhale.
Inhale into One leg Downward Dog pose.
11. Inhale forward into a Lunge Pose.
14. Hold Extended Side angle pose and spine the right arm in large circular motions to open up the shoulder joint.
15. Inhale unwind and enter a lunge version of Warrior 1.
16. Exhale into a standing forward bend. Uttanasana
17. Inhale back into a Lunge Pose.
18. Exhale into a standing forward bend. Uttanasana
19. Inhale into the Chair pose. Utkatasana
20. Exhale into the mountain pose. Tadasana
more about Sun Salutations
Vinyasa Yoga Suggestions
This sequence should be performed on the other side in the same order.
The repetitions from the 2 poses can be increased or decreased.